Vote No On 2 Campaign's Fan Box

Monday, November 3, 2008

3 Years in the Making

Dear VoteNoOn2 Partners, Teammates and Steering Committee Members,

It's now 11:45pm and about 15 minutes away from Nov. 4, 2008., a day that most of us have spent the last three years thinking was light years away.

I'll do my best to keep this short and sweet...thank you. :) Thank you to each of you for your hard work and your commitment. Thank you for being there during the bumps and bruises of this campaign, thank you for being cheerleaders and rabble rousers, and thank you for picking up your phones when we call!

Tomorrow and this week there will no doubt be a slew of acknowledgments, however the winds may blow, but I want you to know that right now, in this moment before history is made, that it has been my honor and privledge to work with each of you. I can't imagine where else I would have wanted to spend the last three years of my life and I look forward, whatever the outcome, to continue working with you to make this state and more fair and just place.


Sincerely and in Fairness,

Joseph Saunders
Field Director
Fairness for All Families/VoteNoOn2
407-497-4986/joe@eqfl.org

0 comments: